Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 177751
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Cloud Deal Desk Intern for South Region/LAC
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Responsible for supporting commercial teams assigned to standard and / or strategic accounts
- Provide assistance on commercial questions related to Cloud business models, pricing, metrics
- Provides guidance on licensing and pricing questions and assists with deal structuring, and reviews / approves Cloud deals.
- Acts as a central contact person for Cloud Commercial topics across different Lines of Services/Business
Previous work in Finance is preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Current graduating student in the field of Economics and/or related studies
- English is a must/Portuguese is a plus
- High problem-solving ability
- Accounting knowledge
- Customer focus and quality
- High degree of communication and good management of the same (verbal and written)
- Able to work under pressure
- Work by objectives and results oriented
- Principles of information security and information technology
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Analytical capacity
- Know how to organize and have a positive attitude such as "can be done"
Duration: Available for up to 18 months for the Internship
Location: SAP Panamerican Bureau, Munro, Vicente Lopez
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas:[email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Job Segment: Cloud, Financial, Intern, ERP, SAP, Technology, Finance, Entry Level