Descripción del puesto de trabajo
When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
*Description:* Supervision and coordination of the facility's Logistic Operations and Project Management ensuring timely delivery of client projects and control of processes related to logistic operations, taking into consideration good manufacturing, storage and distribution practices both at internal and external level as well as implementation of appropriate processes to support productivity enhancements.
Generation of metrics, control and optimization of processes, evaluation of service capacities and response time to reduce operating processes' deviations.
Proactive Client Relationship management to clients ensuring appropriate communication, business engagement, implementation and service delivery to enable retention, growth and long term mutual business partnership.
** Role and responsibilities:**
- To manage the portfolio of projects and clients handled by the project management team and be responsible for the accurate and consistent execution of customer projects ensuring logistics operations team works as one team with project managers to deliver on time and consistently.
- To supervise and coordinate the Logistic Operations team to comply with quality standards, local regulations as well as with GMP, GCP and GDP.
- Client Relationship management to clients ensuring appropriate communication, business engagement, implementation and service delivery to enable retention, growth and long term mutual business partnership
- Participates in sales and marketing activities such as customer and/or study kickoffs, teleconferences, customer visits, audits, estimates and quotations with Sales and other internal colleagues.
- To supervise the destruction process: to coordinate the Logistic Project Coordination team, hired companies, to obtain the certificate of destruction and official requirements.
- To evaluate operating management control for processes related to: reception, issuance, returns and destruction of products and/or medical supplies.
- To develop metrics to evaluate service capacity, development of processes, detection of deviation, etc.
- To cooperate in implementing the quality system, to review and create new procedures in alignment with internal policies.
- Provides training, including system training and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and basic quality rules as required and to keep updated all supporting documentation.
- To inform and work together with Project Responsible Parties (both internal and external clients) and Quality area detected deviations and prepare and help in the execution of action plan.
- Identifies, develops and implements process improvements to improve overall efficiency and productivity of the project management logistics operations teams.
- To give advice to clients pursuant to GCP, GMP, GDP and local regulations and provides all support required for customer issues related to studies.
- To receive auditors and propose preventive and corrective action plans.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments and maintains continuous communication with those departments.
- To organize and maintain operations and review the correct operation of equipment and system, to obtain the supporting documentation in accordance with internal Quality Policies.
- To supervise and analyze development of personnel under his/her charge. To cooperate with the development of personnel career plans.
- To perform any other activities that may be required to comply with business requirements.
- Develops, mentors and performs annual reviews for Project Managers (PM), Associate Project Managers (APM) and Project Coordination Leader (PCL). Develops Performance Improvement Plans when necessary as part of the Performance Management & Development (PMD) program.
** Minimum Basic Requirements:**
** Minimum Qualifications:**
- Requires in depth understanding of clinical trials and other business services management.
- Experience in Project and Services Delivery Management.
- Strong People Management experience.
- Knowledge of rules related to GMP, GDP, biosafety, local regulation and y SOP.
- Requires good knowledge of company functions globally and a deep understanding of the relationships and processes integration among departments within the business.
- Requires demonstration of good professional judgment when working with clients, excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Requires strong and effective communication with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients.
- Requires strong customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Requires experience with detail execution, managing multiple tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft Office, Internet.
- Experience in quality area, logistic and storage activities.
- Requires ability to prepare reports using Excel; knowledge of Windows, and Microsoft Word as well as the understanding and competent use of SOPs required by company Quality standards.
** Education/Experience** :
* Requires accredited college, university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health-related field. Prefer advanced degree in a health-related field.
* Requires 5-7 years’ experience supporting project management teams.
* Requires previous work experience in Healthcare field.
* Requires 2 years’ management experience.
* Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills to include excellent relationship building.
* Requires proven experience working with direct management of teams.
* Requires proven experience with customers in a dynamic environment.
** Preferred Qualifications:**
- Prefer Certification in Project Management by a recognized institution in project management.
** Supervisory Responsibilities:**
- Project Management and Logistic Operations Sector.
- English, spoken and written, advanced level
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.