Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Wunderman is looking for a Campaign Manager for an important Offshore client.
* Responsible for the setup and follow up of email marketing campaigns
* Attends and contributes to client meetings and project alignments, representing the agency.
* Works alongside team members to setup and deploy campaigns in a timely manner
* Undergoes coaching and training in order to continue to grow and develop within the role
* Plans own time efficiently, ensuring deadlines are met and standards maintained across all projects
* Undertakes personal quality assurance, revising all aspects of the campaign setup prior to its delivery to the client or final deployment
Experience & Skills required:
* Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Works well as part of a team, with a range of people
* Maintains advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage a heavy workload
* Is highly motivated and well organized
* Has a good eye for detail and the ability to perform quality assurance on work prior to delivery
* Is able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism
Workplace: CABA – Belgrano
Full time – 10am:19pm
We offer direct employment with Wunderman, Swiss Medical for health coverage, day off for birthdays, two extra days called Wunderdays, discount card with several benefits, career plan and an excellent work environment.