Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 170391
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
To address customer requirements in Success Factors for cross industries. As SAP Consultant, must have to support current and upcoming SAP projects as well as key customers on their implementations of innovation products in SAP SSFF Employee Central and Recruiting Marketing. Build competencies at SDC to deliver solutions to Customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
- Gain expertise in SAP SSFF.
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Delivering billable components that meets a customer’s needs
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor in Human Resources, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or similar
- Minimum of 4 years Domain experience, with a minimum of 3 years of SAP SSFF EC / RMK experience
- Minimum 2 full life cycle SAP SSFF implementations.
- Good knowledge of Employee Central and RMK component.
- Knowledge on P&G, LMS and other SSFF components is desirable.
- HCM line of businesses and processes knowledge is required.
- Experience in project management is desirable.
- Good knowledge on SSFF integrations with HCM and SAP products.
- Good Presentation and communication skills
- Good command on English language (Portuguese is a plus)
- Able to work in an inter cultural team.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ready to travel for assignments (short term and long term)
Minimum of 4 years Domain experience, with a minimum of 3 years of SAP SSFF experience. 2 full life cycle SAP SSFF implementations
English – Fluent in both spoken and written English (Mandatory)
Portuguese - Fluent in both spoken and written Portuguese (Optional)
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: ERP, Marketing Consultant, Computer Science, SAP, Consulting, Technology, Marketing, Service