Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 152669
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Business Development Senior Specialist effectively executes new opportunities for growth within a target market for both Software and Cloud environments cross- industry and customer segment. Understand our competitive advantage and establish the key reasons for customers and prospects to leverage cloud deployment models and other innovative technologies to achieve strategic business objectives. Identify, foster and syndicate opportunities originating in a target market to the rest of SAP. Execute on investment opportunities. Ensure that business management processes are in place and that business development best practices are followed.
* Area 1: Identify and advocate new growth levers and value delivery opportunities. Develop customized business development offerings. Execute on the evaluation, negotiation and execution of new opportunities and business models. Execute on new initiatives that drive growth and new sources of demand.
* Area 2: Responsible for the day-to-day execution of the approved growth plan, coordinating the transformation program work streams including: solution and strategic industry growth plans, field Services & ecosystem development plans, top accounts program, product localization, HR development among others.
* Area 3: Support the development of business cases for new investment decisions through due diligence evaluations and other research activities. Responsible for providing the applicable data to operations teams to be consolidated into the monthly or quarterly reporting repositories/ dashboards.
- 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise software sales, sales enablement industry operations, and corporate development.
- Experience in Cloud in the B2B environment.
- Excellent communication and advance negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated success in working in a matrix environment
- Fluency in English, any other language an asset.
- Fluency in the language of local markets desirable.
- Knowledge of cloud, Hosted Services, and SaaS/ PaaS models, cloud -based commerce/ business networks.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Computer Science required from an accredited university.
- MBA or advanced degree in related discipline preferred.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Job Segment: Business Development, Logistics, Developer, ERP, Sales, Operations, Technology