Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina; Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Our clients' needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Developers serve as our consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our top partners. Your expertise of Google's products and our partners' businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients' work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to work effectively with Google's partners, in order to best represent our users, products and programs and drive growth.
The Android Platform Partnerships team at Google helps partners realize the mutual benefit from making, distributing and connecting Android-based products for users throughout the world. Central to this is the Android platform itself, provided open source at “Google scale” for free to anyone. Google Play is the official Android application and content store hosted by Google, syncing applications and content magically across your devices and on the web.
The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
- Grow the Android ecosystem in Argentina and initiate discussions with potential partners, lead exploratory talks, build consensus with senior executives internal and external to Google, managing complex strategic partnerships.
- Develop distribution agreements for Google services on Android devices, as well as identify and prioritize partner targets; become an expert on each target’s organization, business model and strategic priorities.
- Work closely with other account teams at Google to develop coordinated account strategy where appropriate. Serve as ongoing relationship manager for agreements helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
- Manage critically important network operator relationships in the region.
* 10 years of market development or business development experience, with experience working with global telcos.
* Experience with the mobile industry’s dynamics and current technologies.
* Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
* Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues.
* Experience working internationally.
* Ability to represent Google in agreement discussions with the ability to structure terms to achieve strong ongoing partner alignment.
* Ability to interpret legal documents and work with attorneys on specific contract language.