Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Why You'll Love Cisco
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable - from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you'll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You'll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Participate in a world-class training program. Gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the team that's been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world! A successful Associate Systems Engineer (ASE) will expand their software and networking knowledge prepared to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals to provide technical solutions for our customers. Learn from top Cisco experts in a unique setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful engineering career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations
What You'll Do
For the first three months of the program, you will learn about the latest technology advancements, including Cisco architectures, solutions, products, and competitors. Over the next nine months, you'll advance into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Cisco Global Virtual Engineering Team, actively involved in sales opportunities as well as shadowing technology professionals while continuing certification studies and virtual learning.
Global Virtual Engineering is a multilevel technical presales organization, which provides systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees in a global virtual networked environment. Upon graduation from the program, you'll be promoted into a Virtual Systems Engineering role within Cisco, where you can continue to ultimately accelerate your career into a Field Systems Engineer and beyond.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor's (BS/BA/etc.) or master's degree in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics; or Physics
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
- Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
- Application centric skills are preferred
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you're applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Relocation *****Requirements* ** & Three-Year Program Progression:**
- Year 1: Must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, United States for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance and help you obtain a training visa.
- Year 2 LATAM: You will transition to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You will be relocated to a Global Virtual Engineering hub location in your home country for 12 months. Relocation outside the Global Virtual Engineering hub location would be based on business need. We cannot confirm final placement destination at the time of offer. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
- Year 3: You will apply to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.