Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Analyst - Buenos Aires-3
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
The Associate Analyst is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for MasterCard Advisors clients.
* Contributes towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
* Independently identifies issues in defined area of analysis, structures analysis with oversight and synthesizes own analysis and identifies relevant implications
* Support development of recommendations with oversight, and prepares and delivers prepared presentations with guidance
* Leverages understanding of immediate clients' needs and agenda to provide creative input into project
* Develops day-to-day working relationship with entry-level management
* Identifies engagement risks in immediate area of responsibility
* Supports intellectual capital development from client work and incorporate insights from related intellectual capital/project initiatives
* Contributes to proposal preparation
* Identifies client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of senior MasterCard Advisors staff
Strong undergraduate degree or advance degree from top programme
Demonstrated experience in the areas of:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
* Verbal and written communication skills in Portuguese (desired)
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability to work in a team or independently
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.