Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Support the Plant Production Operations from the Process Engineering discipline.
* Analyze the process variables, detect bottlenecks and deviations that can produce productivity losses.
* Drive the design and development of studies to optimize the current processes at Plant.
* Update the technical documentation of the processes and productive areas where assigned. Generate a Process Document Control system.
* Support the execution of projects and improvements acting as the Plant Process Engineer within the productive area in compliance with the production inputs.
* Study and implement Lean & 6-Sigma projects, track them and share the best practices.
* Generate process dashboards and KPI´s to work together with the Regional/Global Plant/Optimization Teams to bring solutions from other regions.
* Lead and/or support the implementation of new cutting-edge Production Systems at Plant level from the operations standpoint.
* Work with the Processes Supervisors to consolidate the Plant projects portfolio (capital/6 sigma/others initiatives). Keep it updated.
* Participate in Quality Audits and act as ISO Auditor.
English (high intermediate or advance)
* 2+ experience in similar positions (recommended)
* Chemical/Industrial/Mechanical/E&I Engineering or similar
Other Required Qualifications:
* Situational Leadership & Influence
* Strong Production technical skills
* Connection with the Industry / Innovation skills
* Process improvement tools
* Cutting-edge industrial technology
* Statistics tools/Analytics
* Seeds Production processes (nice to have)
* ISO – Quality Assurance