Descripción del puesto de trabajo
The Application Support Consultant I serves as primary support liaison between COS and internal partners and clients, providing application support for all versions of ADP's product offerings. Manages large array of service/product offerings in support of One Stop Shop philosophy. Perform troubleshooting, research and resolution across a wide range of environments. Maintain call/case log information through the ADP CRM system and other ancillary databases as needed. Provides timely feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience. This position may require travel as dictated by management and or client needs.
* Provides support and assistance to Payroll Administration teams, ADP clients, Relationship Management, Implementation and Project Services and COS Shared Services groups.
* Resolves client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of payroll and HR.
* Must have broad understanding of other service/ product offerings in order to facilitate questions / coordinate resolutions in the areas of Tax, HWSE, COBRA FSA, and TLM in support of One Stop Shop philosophy.
* Effectively utilize tools including; GCM, iRepts, Quickview, SecureMail, PEAK and PMF, DASH, Enterprise, Payforce, Autopay, ReportSmith, the I Product Suite, and Netsecure.
* Manage relationships and serve as primary liaison between COS and other ADP support groups.
* Maintain call/case log information through ADP CRM systems and utilize other databases and resources as needed.
* Understands the clients systems and processes and their relationship to ADP's products and services to troubleshoot and solve issues.
* Provide product support to clients by participating in conference calls, webinars and other meetings as require.
* Apply a moderate/thorough understanding of payroll and HR fundamentals, process flow and structure to problem solving and communications.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in education - experience.
* 1 - 3 Years of directly related experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
* Bachelor's Degree preferred in Computer Science or Business/Management
* Uses resources to resolve routine issues with regard to:
* The ability to provide support for product / application issues and assigned ADP software and applications.
* The ability to efficiently use and support multiple client-site products and applications. Knowledge of Autolink/Autopay related processes and functionality including Paydata entry, DedCalc, PFT, DBALoad, ADP Print, DPA Printback and Checkmate
* The ability to analyze conditions and errors as they relate to the client or database platform and provide resolution paths.
* Product knowledge including but not limited to: Payforce, Enterprise, TLM, Winflex, Netsecure, Whittney, Health and welfare
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.