Descripción del puesto de trabajo
- ### Descripción
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper
relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by
leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile
PODs and specialized Studios.
Globant's Mobile Studio works with the top companies in the world, designing and developing top quality applications for the new generation devices. We're looking for talented individuals with a passion for Android to join our Mobile Studio!
If you join us, you’ll get to:
* Shape your own path as you work with the best brands and professionals in the industry
* Work in a flexible, team-oriented culture that’s truly Agile.
* Participating in meetings with customers and analysis meetings to understand needs
* Autonomy to lead solutions
* Define architecture strategies and implementations
* Team management
* Task Estimation
* Have the opportunity to work in more than 400 innovative projects to work at, from High Tech to eCommerce,
building the next generation of Travel, Retail, Advertising, Banking, Gaming and Media applications.
* Develop your skills in the latest technologies and frameworks, so you can #StayRelevant.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience/skills
* 3+ years working with native Android SDK
* Good understanding of Android architecture, patterns and open-sources libraries.
* Solid Java theoretical and practical knowledge
* Develops across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to PlayStore and support.
* Coordinates technical activities in the phase related to architectural setup.
* Proficient in Scrum/Agile methodologies
* Experience leading teams
* Excellent communication skills
* Advanced or intermediate English
* Cantidad de vacantes: 10
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- Años de experiencia: 3
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No