Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Analytical Lead, you will work with advertising agencies and clients. You'll act as a team member on Google's industry-focused Sales teams, exchanging knowledge regarding client and agency needs within specific industry sectors. You'll also work with Sales Managers, Account Executive, Account Managers and Account Optimizers to present integrated, data-driven, business opportunities based on internal and external tools analysis.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven business development recommendations that align with client marketing objectives.
- Quantify high-impact opportunities with clear traffic, performance and budget recommendations, and pitch to clients when applicable.
- Partner with sales and sales operations to develop and test tools, templates and frameworks to streamline and scale client analyses.
- Collaborate with Industry Analysts to uncover customers' business challenges and to develop solutions.
- Oversee the work of the Account Optimizer(s) to help identify and implement recommendations.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of agency, online advertising, or other digital sales experience.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* 5 years of work experience, working with advertising data to identify trends and make recommendations.
* Familiarity using SQL, R and Web Analytics Platforms.
* Track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
* Proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software.
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.