Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Thomson Reuters is seeking for a FP &A Senior Analyst . The position will collaborate with finance business partners to coordinate the financial planning, forecasting, flash and reporting processes interacting with different departments of the organization. The ideal individual for this position should be organized, results oriented and possess good quantitative skills. In addition it requires to know, understand and analyze the main drivers of the business.
- Participate actively in the month end close activity working with the Accounting Operations, local FP&As and other departments in order to ensure the properly closing.
- Consolidate and prepare key reports and presentations supporting the decision processes
- Assist with the coordination and the implementation of the annual plan process and interim forecasts on an as needed basis
- Track all FP&A deliverables in the region and interface with corporate and business unit FP&A leads; organize and manage LatAm FP&A calendar
- Manage special reporting and analysis to ensure highly effective outcomes
- Establish and maintain strong business partnerships and cross-functional relationships
- A Bachelor's degree (required) in business or a quantitative field
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- Experience including MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with SAP/Hyperion is a plus
- Highly detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Comfortable in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures.
- Ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business customers and executive level management
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization. More information about Thomson Reuters and its financial performance can be found onwww.ThomsonReuters.com