Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Analista de Implementación III
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Develop and implement projects in the system of goods low complexity, meeting the proposed order to meet the needs of customers standards.
- Make the process of implementation (configuration, parameterization and development) projects for clients, within the time specified in the contract and according to the requirements specification document (blueprint) agreements.
- Implement the interfaces and / or tools required to deliver customer service.
- Implement projects following the ADP quality standards and compliance with local laws
- Educational background: Careers linked to Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or related fields.
- Experience in the area: 2 years
- Specific knowledge and skills: Advanced Excel, implementation and operation of the remuneration system PayRoll (or other system of similar quality), management tools, Project, SQL knowledge (desirable but not mandatory), programming skills.
- Attitudes and behaviors: Customer focus, teamwork, work under pressure, attention to detail, analytical skills
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.