Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for Amazon Web Services Specialist to join a team of an important lab.
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins).
* Solid hands on experience of Agile software development methodologies.
* Good working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools, processes and procedures.
* Good knowledge of code and binary repositories (e.g. GiTHub, GiTLab or BitBucket).
* Hands on working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
* Hands on experience and good working knowledge with Infrastructure as Code concepts.
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and multi cloud services.
* At least 2 years in a similar role.
* Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
* Cloud based experience Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
* Container knowledge, especially Docker container implementation utilizing Kubernetes and OpenShift.
* Broad Linux Server OS administration skills.
* Broad Windows Server administration skills.
* Good VMWARE VSphere ESXi and VCenter knowhow.
* Good working knowledge of Cloud Management Platforms (CMP) especially RedHat CloudForms.
* Good knowledge of Automation and Configuration Management toolsets (e.g. Puppet, and Ansible).
* Good understanding of Identity and Federated Identity Management (e.g. Microsoft Directory Services, Azure Active Directory, Amazon IAM and Ping Federate).
* Strong command of English language (both verbal and written).
- First class Medical coverage.
- English courses in-company.
- Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 18 pm.
¡Join to IT Resources!