Descripción del puesto de trabajo
IT Resources is looking for Amazon Web Services Specialist to join a team of an important lab.
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins).
* Have at least two years of experience in similar positions.
* Experience working in Infrastructure as Code concepts.
* Solid experience in agile methodologies of software development.
* Solid knowledge of tools, processes and procedures of continuous integration / Continuous deployment (CI / CD).
* Knowledge in code and binary repositories (for example, GiTHub, GiTLab or BitBucket).
* Windows Server administration skills.
* Extensive administration capacity of the Linux server operating system.
* Experience in the Amazon AWS cloud and Microsoft Azure.
* Practical knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud services.
* Understanding the identity and management of the federated identity (for example, Microsoft directory services, Azure Active Directory, Amazon IAM and Ping Federate).
* Experience working with Cloud Management Platforms (CMP) especially RedHat CloudForms.
* Strong command of the English language (both verbal and written).
- Laboral relation with IT Resources.
- First class Medical coverage.
- Home office.
- Lunch service in company.
- English courses in-Company.
- Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 18 pm.
¡Join to IT Resources!