Descripción del puesto de trabajo
For the Accounts Payable team we are looking for an Accounts Payable Support Junior who provides direct support for processing the day-to-day vendor invoices.
Function Specific Activities:
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of vendor’s invoices. Validate and Index scanned invoices to ensure data was captured accurately in SAP.
- Verify that invoices comply with financial policies and procedures. Ensure that appropriate authorization, correct coding, and adequate supporting documentation are included in accordance with company policy
- Protect information provided in confidence from outside sources (bottlers and other business partners) and ensure this information is not disseminated to those not directly involved.
- Student of Business Administration or similar degree
- At least 6 months of experience in Administrative roles
- Advanced level of English
- Good organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of accounts payable processes.
It is a full time position with a temporary contract for 6 months with possiblities to have continuity.