Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will use vertical, product, market and Google knowledge to plan for and cultivate opportunities for our advertisers. You will develop plans for approaching clients, build client networks and relationships, identify client needs and share industry knowledge and effective presentations to persuade clients to adopt Google products and solutions, and share impact in their businesses.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Identify opportunities to transform clients strategy regarding performance, measurement and branding.
- Generate business opportunities by presenting Google performance products with structure, deep product understanding and detailed execution plans.
- Develop business by creating and regularly updating individual customer strategies and utilizing own understanding of customer business issues, objectives and growth strategies.
- Develop long term, senior-level relationships with clients and agencies.
- Partner with the Head of Industry to ensure the development of vertical initiatives.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 5 years of experience in online advertising sales management or sales, marketing consulting, and/or brand management.
* Experience in Performance Marketing Solutions.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working in the travel industry.
* Experience in business development, client relationship and servicing and consultative pitching
* Demonstrated capacity to influence and seamlessly merge with the client teams to act as a single unit to help them be successful via Google solutions.
* Proven ability to understand Google advanced solutions for savvy performance advertisers.
* Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent leadership, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.