Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Executive, you will manage relationships with clients. This means you need to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and business-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you are an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Google.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth to the clients.
- Build and foster long term relationships with client decision makers, as well as their agency counterparts, to be able to build and carry out long-term digital strategies and optimize their advertising expenditures.
- Become a trusted advisor for the client, transforming their strategy regarding performance, measurement and branding.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic presentations and sales presentations.
- Manage pipeline effectively and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Extensive experience in advertising/marketing and/or advertising sales with deep expertise in digital media and platforms.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience helping clients increase business performance.
* Expertise in managing digital advertising campaigns with Google Ads.
* Deep knowledge of Google platforms and solutions for performance clients.
* Excellent problem-solving skills, business judgment, strategic and analytical capabilities.
* Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.