Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Do you enjoy working with customers to understand their business needs, helping them create a team to deliver a solution that can help them meet their business objectives? Do you thrive on building strong business relationships, develop and grow the business and drive Customer Satisfaction? Do you like to manage delivery relationships with enterprise customers and partners and provide oversight of multi-phased, complex solution concepts?
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, Serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement.
The Account Delivery Executive is responsible for engagement delivery quality and customer satisfaction by scoping and shaping deals in close collaboration with the Services Executive and Architect. The Account Delivery Executive role owns the problem statement from the perspective of the customer and is on point for setting and managing Customer expectations throughout Deal- and Delivery phases. This role has the responsibility of identifying appropriate skills profiles of each delivery team, based on Customer requirements and Solution design, and is the primary escalation point for the team and Customer throughout delivery. The ADE manages a Portfolio of Engagements, and is responsible for ensuring Financials-, Risk- and Quality Management of that portfolio.
* Supports Services Sales with Business Development related to accounts that are assigned to his/her Engagement Portfolio.
* Ideally, the SE and EM plans the prioritization of Accounts, and contributes with Customer knowledge to support strategic prioritization of Accounts.
* Works closely with the Services Executive (SE) and Architect during the phases of Deal Management, assisting the SE with pricing, resource management, risk management etc. and coordinating all-up development of the Statement of Work (SOW).
* Is responsible to set up each Engagement in internal systems (incl. setting up cost- and bill rates, project start and end dates, project value etc.), upon receiving deal approval by the SE/Customer.
* Is accountable for defining deliverable acceptance and reporting procedures, scope validation, setting expectations and fostering a culture within each Delivery Team, where Quality and Knowledge Management is fundamental. This includes engagement/project kickoff and holding Conditions of Satisfaction (COS) discussions with stakeholders.
* Tracks the performance of the engagement portfolio, the quality and timelines of deliverables, monitors any risks or issues and reports on the effectiveness and profitability of the engagement against the baseline plan.
* Drives project governance including activities concerning issue escalation within the client organization and internal to Microsoft, change management processes, and addressing concerns raised in quality reviews with Microsoft stakeholders, partners, client stakeholders and respective steering committees.
* BA or Master’s degree
* 5-8 years of related experience
* Competency to Drive for Results; Collaboration; Influencing for Impact; Adaptability; Judgment; Customer Focus
* IT Implementation (e.g. CMM and CMMI), IT Service delivery and Support (e.g. ITIL Foundation), Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications (as and if applicable)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.