Descripción del puesto de trabajo
Requisition ID: 162058
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objective
Changing business requirements often result in the realignment of a company’s IT structure. To quickly align with these requirements, customer needs to create harmonize, consolidate, convert systems or create leaner development environments.
Job Expectations and Tasks
As a Developer your main tasks will be:
* Focus on design, coding, testing, quality assurance of complex product features in a development team
* Lead a developers team to achieve the expected results.
* Drive initiatives & topics to resolution in a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
* Work closely together with others and share expertise to ensure product success
* Constantly improve own work methods to gain state-of-the-art agile software engineering Skills
* Enhance skills beyond own core functional focus and work on other tasks for the Benefit of the team
* Modeling, design, implementation and tests based on SAP’s programming model
* Ensure high quality (create and execute test cases, reviews of specifications, design reviews, code reviews)
Education and Qualification / Skills and Competencies
- 8+ years expertise in software development & programming – ABAP
- 3+ years leading developers team in ABAP implementations.
- Expertise in SAP systems upgrades ABAP adjustments execution – SPAU& SPDD
- Advanced in Spanish and English language – Oral and Written – MANDATORY
- Profound knowledge of development processes and product standards & tools
- Very good powers of comprehension, high quality commitment and self-motivating working style
- Ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in new technologies Constructive and open style of communication
- Team spirit and ability to work with virtual and local teams
- Result-driven combined with quality focus
- knowledge of IT principles & Data Security
- High affinity to development-related topics in IT industry
We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
0 – 30%
Regular Full time
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Developer, ABAP, ERP, SAP, Engineer, Technology, Engineering